Want a gig at Box?
If you would like to play a gig at box email Scottbox@live.com (Saturdays and other enquiries) or Shep.email@example.com (Fridays)
NB. Send Soundcloud links apposed to MP3s, “aint nobody got time for that!”
We expect bands to do a significant amount of promotion themselves for their shows in BOX – eg. Social Networking, Texting, Postering, Facebook Event etc
Playing at BOX Info Video!
- Gigs in box run from 8pm till 11.45pm
- Soundchecks are from 6pm – if you cannot make it for a soundcheck we will be able to get you a line check before you take to the stage.
- All bands are given a 30 minuite set.
- Stage times are allocated on arrival – if you have any restrictons which limit the time you can play please let us know.
Box provides a full backline for the use of all the bands who perform on our stage aswell as our in house sound engineer to make sure your gig runs smoothly.
Please find the Tech Spec for our backline below:
- Mapex VXB 5 Piece Kit – Kick drum, Snare, Rack Tom, 2x Floor Tom.
- Ashdown MAG300
- Marshall AVT Tribute ValveState
- Marshall AVT 100 ValveState 2000
- 2x Marshall 1960 Lead (4×10”)
- + 4 Stage Monitors.